Monday, April 23, 2012

buzzing back to Italy

I'm finally heading back to Italy this week, after a long, very productive and fun winter in the US. I miss my house, I miss my friends but most of all I just miss looking at Italy. The wheat fields are high and green now and it waves like the sea as the wind blows. The wisteria is in bloom, long purple trails on thick gnarled trunks. The roses are just starting to blossom and I'd be heartbroken to miss them.

Here's what I'm going to do as soon as I get back:

Have a cappucino.

Look at the artichokes growing outside my bedroom window.

Go to the market and buy some spring veggies!


Drink some great wine.

Go to the hot springs and sit in the sulphur water.

Have friends over for dinner.


Start cooking in the old mill.....

.....and making wonderful friends!!!

See you all in TUSCANY!!!








No comments: